Tuesday, September 19, 2006

An Untitled Song...

Hey,everyone...I've been TRYING to write songs recently and I think that this one "song" I wrote is pretty good.Well,I liked it.Its the longest "song" I've written so far and its not even done yet.Comment if you must...Wait...On the second thought,please DO comment...it might be useful to me....in some way or other...so,read on,people...read on...

-Untitled-

[Verse 1]
It was all wrong,
Nothing went right at all,
Here's a new song,
So listen as I give you a call,
Let's just get along,
Get rid of this invisible wall,
(Make it through,
Just like we used to...do)
It was all true,
It was very clear for you to see,
That I loved you,
And that I really wanted to be,
With you,
And together with me,We'll,
(Make it through,
Just like we used to...do)

[Pre-Chorus]
Everytime you pass me by,
You leave me here to cry...
...why?!

[Chorus]
Let's,*I haven't figured out the few words to put here*,
Don't leave me lying here,
(To deal with) the heartache and the tears.
Let's,make it up tonight,
Everything will be alright,
Everything will be just fine...
Tonight.

[Verse 2]
Dancing in the moonlight,
Watching the clouds pass by,
Every now and then,
Letting out a sigh,
Feeling like I wanna die,
I can't help but cry,
(Will we make it through,
Just like we used to...do)



That's it...so far...So,what do you think of it?Please comment.I seriously need to know how good or bad it is.Just say whatever you feel like saying about it.Good or bad.I can accept it,don't worry.Haha.LOL.Okies then.Please comment.Your comments will all be read through one by one by the one and only Lavinia and will all be highly appreciated.Please and thank you!

-Lavinia-

No comments: