Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another song...

Here's another one I wrote...I think it was the first one I wrote.I really like it.So,here it is...enjoy.

-No Title Yet-

Cause you,
You didn't dare,
You couldn't care,
All you did was sit and stare.
Cause you,
Held me real tight,
Kissed me goodnight,
Yet it didn't feel right.
You touched my face,
Started to praise,
But it was like a daze,
I was only like your-latest/a-temporary craze...

You...you...you didn't love me,
No,you...you...you wouldn't hug me,
You...you didn't care for me,
Weren't there for me,
But now it makes sense to me,
And I can't believe you lied to me,
And you cried to me,
Said you'd die for me,
But now I see,
You're wearing a disguise,
All I want to say is goodbye...
Good...bye....
Goodbye,Goodbye,Good-bye.......
...and Goodbye.


Yup...that's it so far..I'll update it later when I continue.Okay.Once again,comments highly appreciated.Please comment.:)

Please and thank you!

-Lavinia-

No comments: