Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Don't Like How I Look

I don't really like the way I look.Wait-I don't like the way I look.Fullstop.I know it may be a weird thing to say(or not),but...I just don't feel comfortable trying to fit in my skin.It's like a t-shirt that's two sizes smaller than it's supposed to be,and that's saying a lot,because I can practically fit into anything.I feel...as if...my face is not how I want it to look.I know a lot of people feel that way,but with me,it's different.Inside,I'm this tres deep person who comes up with really touching and thoughtful stuff,especially poems filled with pain,empathy,and emotion.But on the outside...I don't know.I just feel that it doesn't potray...ME.It's not ME.I'm not ME.I'm always self-consious.When I go out,that is.At home I obviously don't really give a shit about how I look because I know that my family have known me my whole life and they don't give a shit either.And with my mates,well,it's cool.But when it's strangers and outsiders,haha...I care.I care about the impression I give.No one wants to give a bad impression.Sometimes,I just act like I don't give a shit when I actually do.I'm twisted that way.Correction-in many ways...I feel mixed up.I look like a small,kiddy-like,(some people even go to the extent of calling me "cute") girl,but my personality,thoughts,and perspective...well...they're just really deep.Anyway,I don't like how I look.I look weird.And I am so not comfortable with how I look,as you may have obviously figured out.It's hard to explain.But I think I tried my best to do so in the very best manner possible.:)Sigh.Oh wells.Tomorrow's another day.Okay,now I don't know what I'm saying.Okies.That's it for now.I may continue this post later by editing it...

But for now...

Byes!

-Lavinia-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..haha..take a chill pill girl..everyone haf their i-hate-the-way-i-look moments and no matter how hard u try to justify that ur moment if different from others, i strongly believe it's nothing more than a feeling of insecurity, trying to make urself to be perfect. There's no perfect. There's no i-look-the-way-i-feel-inside.

Lol, you could 14 or 22 or 40 even, trust me, we'll never grow out of that feeling unless we decide enough is enough and just bloody snap out of it and live life as it is. :-) Just my 2 cents. Cheers~

Anonymous said...

sorry typo *ur moment IS different..*

Anonymous said...

just so you know the the anonymous comment was by me...Sharmani :)

Anonymous said...

What I had said, that never showed up was that everyone occassionally hates how they look...I do very often. As much as I'd like to look like Kate Beckinsale it won't happen. Everyone occassionally hates how they look, it is human nature. I think I won't be so bad when I lose the weight.

How can you complain about looking young, trust me no one wants to look old...that is why cosmetic surgeons make so much money!