Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mesmerizing Beauty...

I watched the moon last night.I spent a total of 30 minutes standing at the window facing the back of my house,avidly watching the moon and the dark clouds that flew over it.I always knew the moon was beautiful,but never had I imagined that it would ever be that mesmerizingly beautiful.
You know what the funny thing is?I was so into it,that I could feel every particle of my body concentrating on that one silvery orb floating in that black endless sky.I actually wanted to reach out and touch it.I know it sounds like something a small child would say,but that's how I felt.I had the sudden urge to begin climbing the rolling hills covered with tombstones that were behind my house.The urge was so strong,I could feel it pulsating within me.I could even pinpoint the exact spot I needed to reach to be able to stand on tiptoe and touch the moon.In my mind,I already had my course planned out.A map to know which path to take.It was like nothing I've ever felt before...
Right this very moment,all I want to do is to lie down on the green grass and stare at the moon.But considering the fact that all there is behind my house is an ancient Chinese cemetery,I know that I would never dare do it alone.If someone's willing to come with me,I might actually try it someday.Yes.I'm that desperate.
And I also realised a few things about myself.One of it being the fact that I am easily mesmerized and highly captivated by beauty.Like the beautiful moon.The stars.The clouds.The sea.Sun.Sky.Horizon.Sand.Mountains.Snow.The trees.Dawn.Dusk.I feel like I'm in love.In love with beauty.The beautiful wonders of nature.I tend to lose myself in it.And I'm also in love with beautiful people.I'm not talking about how a guy or girl(P.S.-I'm not a lesbian and never will be.) looks.Not outer beauty.But inner beauty.Beautiful souls.Now I've just reminded myself of Jesse Mccartney's song 'Beautiful Soul'.It's a beautiful song,that one is.Beautiful souls.Beautiful personalities.Inner depth.Yes...I'm in love with a person's depth.Just like my own.That's one of the few things that I love about myself.My inner depth.My empathy.My love for life.My...amazing ability to write...which I thank God for,because,without it,I would never have been able to express myself in such a complete way if it weren't for the words that have already evolutionised and coexisted for centuries.
Haha.I know I like to move my focus all around.I like taking a story from all angles.It gives me the freedom to think.To expand my horizons.My vast and wide open imagination.I've diverted this post from the moon,to how I felt,to beauty,to beautiful souls,and to what I love about myself.And now I shall take us back to the beginning in a conclusion for everything I had to say about the moon...

All I have to say,is that I can always dream can't I?So,be one of my dreams it shall.Someday,soon,I hope,I shall take some time off to lie back and relax under the dark sky,glitering stars,and of course,the star of this entry,the beautiful,one and only....moon.
:)
I feel at peace now.Well,almost.Except for the fact that my mum is screaming at me to get to bed.
Well,so long and goodnight,then.:)

No comments: