Sunday, December 10, 2006

Driving Back

I've been meaning to post this up for quite a while,but never got around to doing it.So,here it is...finally...

The drive from Klang up to Kuala Kangsar was sublime...I mean it.I mean,yeah,it was just a drive,but the view was breath-taking.We left at around 6 in the morning.Just my dad,me,my younger sister and brother.I took the passenger seat at the front beside my dad,while the other two took the seats behind us.And now,I shall begin describing its ultimate awesomeness...

As we rolled out onto the highway,surrounded by faraway mountains and greenery,I was captivated by the sky.Yeah,I know you're probably thinking,'First the moon,now the sky'.Haha.Anyway,towards my left I could see nothing but black,but straight ahead I could see the colours starting to form.The darkest purple you've ever seen,slowly turning into a dark blue,and then moving on to a light blue.When I turned my head towards my right,I was astounded.Far across the horizon,dawn was breaking.I'd never imagined dawn would come in a variety of colours.And it wasn't just me,because the colours stayed until about halfway through the journey.It was the colours of the rainbow,yet no rainbow.I could see the colours starting with a reddish tint at the horizon,and slightly higher up came orange,and then a bright yellow,followed soon enough by light green,fading smoothly into dark green,and finally,joining forces with the blues,and purples that I had seen earlier.It was like a remarkably abstract piece of art.I watched the whole thing in awe.And to think,I woke up in the morning with no inkling that I would be able to see the amazing tranformation of dark turn into light.
I watched the same view for a long while,until the sun slowly began to rise,taking most of the colours away,leaving only a whitish sky.But even the white sky had its captivating element.In phase two of this proccess,I began to notice the purple(yes,PURPLE!) clouds that were peppered with peach floating above me.Yes,purple clouds peppered with a peachy orange would describe it perfectly.
Phase three was when everything would calm down and the many colours would leave,and the sun would rise completely into the sky and soothe everything.This eventually left the clear blue sky with the puffy white clouds that we see so many times in our daily lives,without having a clue about the amazing process it takes to reach this stage.
*Sigh*...
That's all I wanted to say.
:)
Buh-bye now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy sht.Err..honestly I dunno what to comment on..ahaahahah..too poetic-ish for me.lol.But very prettiful.Lmao.Bye bye.