Saturday, October 29, 2005

Me and My Complicated Self

Hey.Hello.Hi.Good day.Yellow.Yo.Konichiwa.Hai...-the list of greetings are endless,but I'm just gonna stick with the usual "Hey."
Hey.My name is Lavinia.I am also known by many other nicknames such as Genki Fan,Kisaro Kenchii,Gary,avrilavignia, and Oddie,among which my favourite is Lala.It may be childish to you,but to me its just but another form of self-expression,which to me,is my wackiness.I have an extremely wild imagaination that I ought to warn you about and I'm celebrating my 13th birthday today.I'm not like any other ordinary 13-year-old who only thinks about boys,shopping,and fun.I'm a one in a million teen who enjoys writing(poetry,novels,scripts...),is technology-wise,is currently looking for a job(like acting in comercials or writing for a magazine),and thinks a lot about a wide span of topics ranging from death to...shall we say,my latest crush?Well,you get the idea.I also haven't quite found my inner self yet-its true!Sometimes I can get all wacky and excited,whereas at other times I feel really gloomy and depressed,and at yet another time,I take on the skater-punk mood.Its like...there are so many different personalities in me...and I just don't know which one is really...me...confusing,I know...but its just really hard to put into words and explain...
...all that information enough for you to get a basic idea of what I'm like?Maybe not.Oh,well...I guess the only person that can understand me is...me.I'm just too damned complicted.Yup.That's me all right.Me and my complicated self.Try to figure me out if you can,but believe me,you won't go far...

No comments: